Saturday, May 17, 2008

Eckhart Tolle, Ego, Cancer Supplements

Here is a list of what I am taking. Supplements, by the way, are NOT the answer but can support the body in building the immune system and fighting 'cells gone wild'. The answers are ALL emotional spiritual. Most people have no idea what real integration looks like. Eckhart Tolle describes our 'selves' as a bucket with our name on it. He says (and I paraphrase badly), "If you put all of your experiences in that bucket, all of your ideas about who you are, where you've been, your memories, what you've learned, that is the ego's idea of 'you'. What this all amounts to is is the dash on your tombstone between your birth date and your death date. There is another you that is greater than the sum of the contents of your bucket."

OK supplements...VitalzymX, Kyolic Garlic, Major MultiVitamin Source Naturals Elan Vital, Vitamin C, Primrose Oil, Fish Oil, Red Clover, Eleuthero, Thisylin, AHCC, Vitamin K, Spirulina. Sometimes I get into Apricot Pits for a while (a natural source of laetrile). This amounts to some 50-60 pills/day and it ain't cheap. There is research that supports everything I'm taking. I also think detox is a major part of the equation and eating nothing but organic foods, little meat, little dairy, major exercise program, yoga, meditation and way more that I'll elaborate on in future, should anyone care. I did a spreadsheet of supplements and quantities that I'd share. I compiled research from a number of sources to put that together. I can talk somewhat intelligently about why each is on my list and why others are not. Ralph Moss at cancerdecisions.com is a great source of information about alternatives and also why the cancer 'industry' is the way it is. "Follow the MONEY!"

1 comment:

  1. I am so greatful to Eckhart Tolle and Oprah for turning me onto Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor and her beautiful book ""My Stroke of Insight"". Her story is amazing and her gift to all of us is a book purchase away I'm happy to say.

    Dr Taylor was a Harvard brain scientist when she had a stroke at age 37. What was amazing was that her left brain was shut down by the stroke - where language and thinking occur - but her right brain was fully functioning. She experienced bliss and nirvana and the way she writes about it (or talks about it in her now famous TED talk) is incredible.

    What I took away from Dr. Taylor's book above all, and why I recommend it so highly, is that you don't have to have a stroke or take drugs to find the deep inner peace that she talks about. Her book explains how. ""I want what she's having"", and thanks to this wonderful book, I can! Thank you Dr. Taylor, and thank you Eckhart and Oprah.

    ReplyDelete