Saturday, June 28, 2008

It's constant it seems

We're all on fire here in North Cal. Weird people are telling us its because we let gays get married now. God's punishment. People are strange, so insulated from reality, out to lunch. I stay away from that part of the population, I guess. Anyway, we're breathing a ton of smoke up here and that just doesn't help much. I take a nap and wake up tired. I know I can't just keep going. That won't work. I did go get some organic vegetables so i could start juicing again and fasting, but I also got a bunch of other organic stuff that I like to eat! Hard to start a fast when the fridge is full of good stuff, huh? Part of my life has felt like 'there's never enough time'. That belief system needs to change. I have to go back to 'just say f*** it'. I'm trying. The cancer will make me if I don't do it on my own. I know that.

No comments:

Post a Comment