Sunday, July 27, 2008

well again

so, I feel fine. been flying around a lot lately ignoring this blog. too bizy. ready to fly again this sunday. sometimes it gets to be too much and I just have to ask for gods' help. this illusory physical life seems so important sometimes, so important that we do it right and it is appropriate that we live very responsibly regardless of how long we think we might be here, but anguish? that's like out to lunch. if you're not in joy, you're not thinking right. I've been on a bender to clean and clean out my life. get rid of things that don't work for me, aren't working for me. I'm ready to get rid of some chickens, that's for sure, but they just keep hatching! LOL. someone else is supposed to be taking care of that...but hey if that's the worst that happens then so be it. i'm back to pretty seriously taking my supplements AND the apricot pits. I've grown to not dislike them, never to actually enjoy so far. love to you all. give it up to goddess. just let it go. peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment