Saturday, July 5, 2008

Sad and a bit scared

Well what did you think was going to happen from time to time? Right now I'm tired and not feeling very good. Long day yesterday. My fault. The good news is we went out to do some yard sales and ended up buying a sail boat! Yay! I love to sail, always wanted to have one of my own. I'm looking forward to that and so is Tina. It's nice, it's ready to go, but we're going to wait until after the weekend.

Maybe I'm not feeling well because I didn't rest and didn't take all my vitamins and stuff. I don't know. I'm going to do that now and go back to sleeeeep. I've been 'a bit under the weather' now for a week or more. Just more tired, slightly sick feeling, neck is 'active'. I love this place, love this earth, Tina, my birds, an opportunity to go out and feel the wind and relearn sailing. Sad to think it's possible that my time is limited. Very sad. You know?

I feel like I need to get Tina up to speed on all the work, that she may again need to be doing more of the actual hands on. I staple and file and type through the tears. Fix one thing at a time. Stop to have my feelings, then continue. Maybe I'm wallowing. I know I'm loved. That's not the problem. I am blessed with lots of love. More than most and more than I sometimes know what to do with. Guess, what people? I love you too.

I have to watch my energy. very smoky today. This is my work. It's important, this blog. I have to (and have been) devoting the time to it. Keep it up, my friend, keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment