Tuesday, November 15, 2011

SOMEthing seems like it has shifted

Feels like a new phase but there are no phases, only a continuous, unfolding, now.

The call to be completely present with what is, repeating itself regularly.

The prime difference seems to be the frequency of the call and my ability to answer.

Opening chest, aware of body, aware of the body healing the cancer, aware of the body being open, my acceptance of and comfort in the body, more at home in it.

Like the eyes are open wider in a new way, seeing everything, the spider on the ceiling, the color of the wall, the painting, the entire view with whatever the view contains, like the illumination is brighter, colors and shapes and features more vibrant.

Why does it matter that I describe it? Because I think it cements this way of experiencing making it more frequent. This way of experiencing seems helpful and describing it supports that.

1 comment:

  1. I've been reading and rereading your last few posts. Trying to open my mind more each day and more as I read. Trying to allow the Lord's blessing of sunshine to warm the depths of my soul. Appreciating the miracles of everyday.

    ReplyDelete