Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Travel home from NC

Yesterday was a long travel day, intercontinental. Rough on this body, hard time sleeping last night but so exhausted. The tumor thing feels like it's trying to grow again. Now that we're home, the sense is that I don't do ANYTHING that is not clearly indicated. Some dear friends have sent me contact information for yet another healer. I'm going to give it a shot because of who they are.
NC was a trip, literally and figuratively. It was lovely to meet P's family and to hang out with them and we did have fun, and the trees were pretty but the whole airport thing? Eeesh.

1 comment:

  1. After our last journey to Hawaii, I vowed never again because of the plane ride. My restless legs went nuts on me on that plane and I was ready to jump out. So now I want you to rest and rejuvenate. Enjoy the beauty of the new home with the sunshine and fresh air.

    ReplyDelete