Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Let me try this on. I'm talking to myself here so don't take it as anything more than that, k? Any of us could die before the hour hand completes another circuit of the clock face. It's not about dying well. Die kicking and screaming if that seems appropriate. It's about how I show up for the LIFE part. "Carpe F'ing Vitae!" as Jed M. would say. Living fully in every moment, not just fully in the mind and body, but also in the being that temporarily INHABITS the mind and body. This is not something to try to remember or a goal because it is not something that the mind can achieve or even strive for. The mind CAN be used as a candle to dimly illuminate THIS, but neither the candle nor its light IS THIS. So how does it occur then? Intention is helpful, but much more than that is required. Hmmm. I'm doing it in this moment (or more accurately expressed, it is occurring, since it ain't me doing it). How did I get here?

No comments:

Post a Comment