Saturday, March 26, 2011

last days of storm and rains (we hope)

I arrived here in Chico in early Feb, had 1 week of mid 60's weather, then a week of really cold, been pretty much raining ever since. Eeesh. Maybe 4 weeks. Finally looks like mostly sun for a week or so. Yeah, I'm just whining. I had a couple of mornings of being in full resistance. Stomped my feet and had a little tantrum. I could see what was going on with my attitude and decided to play the part. Had me laughing in about 10 minutes. I'm going to do a week of pretty much quiet time and fasting.

Shortly after the last doc visit the neck thing (otherwise known as my extra head) started oozing and leaking so now I'm changing dressings twice a day and look more like a geek than before with this big white patch taped to my neck. Packing it at night with goldenseal and frankinsence (pricey stuff!). I'd post a picture, but it's unattractive.

It's been fun to sort of get settled here and make some improvements to Pamela's space. That's mostly done for now. Maybe I'll get excited and put new carpet and flooring in the bus, but seems like a lot of work for some more cosmetic stuff. Maybe I'll get the bike out and pump up the tires and start riding a tiny bit. Maybe I'll work on Pamela's biz website. Tried to put in a movie but i just can't suspend disbelief to that level and it's just a big distraction that doesn't really work for me anymore.

Riveting update, huh?

2 comments:

  1. I'll take any update, riveting or not. Hoping for sunshine for you. Amazing how a little sun revives my spirits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Tried to put in a movie but i just can't suspend disbelief to that level and it's just a big distraction that doesn't really work for me anymore"
    Im glad im not the only one.....your blog/life challenge inspires me more than you will ever know...thanks for that

    ReplyDelete