Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Like I'm waiting to get home

I still haven't made the psych shift to the idea that this is my home wherever it's parked.

It's like I'm waiting to get home before I do certain things. Like you're on a trip visiting friends or something, instead of living every day in the RV. There's a certain discomfort, hard to hold the total peace, because you're not 'home'.
Like you have to kinda hurry to get to the next place because time is limited, you're going to run out of vacation (I have enough of that angst already, cause I think I may run out of lifetime before i do what, i don't know. Like what's the goal again?).

So I find myself waiting to 'get home' before I do this or that, take better care of myself or whatever. Yeah, I know this is a new experience and it's going to take a bit of time to get used to, this nomadism. Combined with just fear of the unknown on so many levels, it will be a good thing to shift.

No comments:

Post a Comment