Monday, December 21, 2009

The Veil Seems Thin

The veil seems very thin this time of year between the physical and the unmanifest. Life feels very strange to me today. Like I'm more on the far side than this side. I'm not talking morbidity here, more like seeing the separation as the illusion that it truly is. Purpose and meaning in dirtworld really become about loving. Sometimes that loving causes people some painful growth, like when someone grieves our parting either through death or distance. My job is to just continue to love with all of the integrity that I am and allow people to experience what they are called to experience. Not callous, not thoughtless, but neither protecting them from their experiences.



Today, I move to Chico for the final week of preparation. You'd think that I was leaving on an around the world voyage. I look forward to getting past the remainder of this particular transition so that I have the time and energy to just 'be' again and write hopefully with a clearer head (and do better self care).

No comments:

Post a Comment